Salary: Up to £25,000
Chef De Partie (CDP) required for an independently owned restaurant business located close to Carlisle, live in accommodation is available. This Chef De Partie (CDP) opportunity is suitable for any candidate who has cooked to at least Chef De Partie standard in a multi-rosette, fresh food kitchen; and feels ready to commit to stepping up.
This is an ambitious business which is aiming for multiple accolades, here will push yourself and those around you to achieve more, work-life balance is promoted and the owner wants everyone to enjoy what they do. As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you will be working with a superb head chef who will develop your skills, including butchery, fish prep and bakery.
Package & Benefits
- Salary up to £25k dependent on skill and experience plus tips
- You will join a growing business with realistic prospects for career progression
- Pension, meals on duty, Uniform provided
- Free car parking (having your own transport is essential)
- Fresh food experience is essential – ideally to multi rosette level
- Must show a genuine passion for their work and encourage this from your team
- Must show confidence working on all sections
- Must be friendly and easy to work with, our client wants to enjoy what they do and be the best!
If you like the sound of this opportunity and would like to be considered for the role, or roles like it, in the future, apply now with an up to date CV.
|Job Category||Back of House|