Location: Shottery, Stratford-Upon-Avon (CV37)
Salary: From £22,000 to £25,000 per annum plus pension, parking, staff meals
Tonic are searching for a driven and passionate hotel duty manager for a boutique property, located just outside of Stratford. The successful candidate will manage the front office, reception and oversee the housekeeping team.
What is our client looking for?
You’ll understand the importance of a fantastic first and last impression to the happiness of our clients guests. You’ll be a passionate leader with the ability to inspire, motivate, and support your team in order to meet your financial goals and keep your departments running smoothly. You’ll have high standards when it comes to guest experience and brand standards and you’ll take ownership and pride in your work.
The ideal candidate
- You will be a passionate hotelier that thrives in challenging situations
- You will be a proud ambassador of our clients hotel
- You will have a proven track record as a Front Office Manager or Assistant Front Office Manager with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Financial systems) and numeracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly to meet business needs
- The role offers a salary of £22-25k depending on experience, work life balance is encouraged (on a normal week you will work 45 hours).
Contact: Conrad Brunton
Job: ID: 87517911