Tonic are currently searching for a driven and ambitious General Manager to help progress our client’s large, food led gastropub operation in Redditch, to the next level. Although the site is currently highly profitable, it is essential that the successful General Manager is motivated by driving revenue, quality of offering and profitability. Our client is able to offer a highly competitive package and is therefore seeking a confident Manager with proven success in delivering in high performing venues of a similar style.
The business offers a A la Carte menu (lunch and dinner) and a good range of beers, wines and spirits.
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- £10,000 bonus scheme
- Relocation support can be offered if required
- Parking on site
- Day to Day Operations of the Pub
- Overseeing and managing the team
- Recruiting, Training and development of your FOH staff and junior managers
- Full P&L Accountability
- Accountability of Weekly and monthly Stock takes
- Local Marketing & Social media
- Overseeing the kitchen – making sure standards are adhered to & all due diligence completed
- Continually Improving and maintaining high quality Customer Service
If you are interested to find out more and be considered for this exciting role, please apply now and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 3 working days.
Contact: Caitlin Allwood
Job: ID: 87756556