Location: Covent Garden, Central London (WC2)
Salary: From £32,000 to £35,000 per annum plus uncapped comms and excellent be
Tonic Talent is growing, and we are looking for an experienced senior recruiter with demonstrable success in the hospitality, catering and leisure market to head up our expansion in London. We want someone who effortlessly strikes up rapport and is an expert relationship builder. You will have a true passion and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
Tonic was set up to be different, to challenge the norm of volume led recruitment and be viewed as a true expert in the market. Our culture is fun and hardworking, results are celebrated and well rewarded.
To date Tonic have completed a small number of specific assignments in London, however we have a dormant network and client base that is ready to work with. We want someone who really ‘gets’ what we do and how we do it, best practice is standard for us, and we want to constantly review our practices and improve. We are happy to invest in our business and our people – whatever gets results.
We are offering
- A challenging, rewarding and enjoyable environment, team days, michelin meals!
- Structured career path with fantastic long-term opportunities – You will head up our London team and manage its growth
- Regular reviews and appraisals – we will keep you on your toes
- High basic salaries, excellent bonus structure, individual and team rewards
- Ongoing training and development – we are REC accredited and only use it’s industry recognised training
- Access to industry leading technology and multiple job boards – want more? If you put forward a case and we can see ROI it’s yours!
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply today and also include a tailored covering letter (only candidates who ‘read the small print’ and complete this task will be considered)
Contact: Conrad Brunton
Job ID: 87746543