Location: Tenbury Wells
Salary: Up to £24,000 plus tips
Tonic are currently searching for a Junior Sommelier for an exciting opportunity working with one of the best Restaurants in the region. This opportunity will support a candidate who is passionate about wine in growing with the business, supported by a knowledgable team, in the process of becoming a Head Sommelier as the Restaurant’s fine wine sales grow and increase the role’s responsibility.
Desirable qualities for this role will include;
- A love for wine, ideally backed up with some knowledge and experience although passion is the key here
- Experience in a front of house position in a quality focussed business, Michelin Star or AA Rosette level is desirable but NOT essential
- Commitment to a position which will take hard work and long hours and the endurance to continue self-starting and working with autonomous drive
The package can include;
- A starting salary up to £24k dependent on experience and knowledge
- Tips amounting to around £3k annually
- Affordable live-in accommodation
- Support with WSET qualification or similar
- A strong development and progression plans
To be considered for this role please apply now and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful at this stage.
A Driving license and your own transport is advised as this position is in a very rural location.
|Job Category||Front of House|