Salary: £22,000 plus 10% bonus
Tonic are currently searching for a Reception and Bookings Manager for a large, wet-led new venue in Glasgow city centre with a focus on cocktails, craft beers, live music and party atmosphere.
This is not a Hotel Reception Manager role, it is a Reception role for a bar-focussed night-time venue which is open until midnight. Most shifts would be 8 hours long, at times between 12:00 and 00:00.
This is a large venue and a great first Duty Management role, giving the support and training required to take control of a team of 20 and an average turnover above £100k per week per site. The role involves working with 4 other Duty Managers to drive this new venue forwards, it is essential that the Reception Manager is ambitious, responsible and self motivated.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of 22K
- Bonus of 10% (£2.2k annually) based on SMART goals
- In-job perks
- Four weeks all-expenses-paid training in another UK city
- Fun working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Opportunities for relocation to open new sites, including possibilities to apply for internal promotion or start an MIT programme
- Plans to grow each site, meaning there will be promotion opportunities within Glasgow
- Excellent work/life balance, working to a 45h contract, with regular evenings and even weekends off!
- Creative control of Reception area, plans and development
You will have experience in managing a team and taking back of house responsibilities (such as cash-up) in a hospitality business. You will have strong up-selling techniques and excellent management ability. You will also be a passionate trainer and be keen to make sure your team are as good as you are at hosting and presenting the brand!
|Job Category||Front of House|