Location: Cadmore End, High Wycombe (HP14)
Salary: From £28,000 to £32,000 per annum plus industry leading benefits
Tonic are searching for a Senior Sous Chef for our client’s business and industry contract catering site in High Wycombe. Our client provides a fresh food service, serving seasonal and innovative food to a Rosette standard for approximately 400 delegates per. day. Here you will have an opportunity to learn from a really superb Executive Chef who really inspires his team and brings out the best in everyone.
Sous Chef package:
- £28-32K salary
- Cooking breakfast and lunch and evening meals, based on a 40 hour contract. A degree of flexibility will be required to cater to the business needs
- Working hours are some of the best you’ll find in catering
- The working environment is fun and inspiring, with excellent career development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme for all employees
- Life assurance scheme for all employees
- Car Parking
- Meals on duty
You will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills as you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the kitchen and management of the brigade in the absence of the head chef. A passion for training and development is essential for this position.
We are looking for an energetic Senior Sous with sound knowledge and clear focus and drive. Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Head Chef in the management and training of a team of 10 Chefs, Food service Assistants and Kitchen Porters
- Assisting in the design and development of innovative menus based on current trends
- Processing of paperwork relating to payroll, invoicing etc
- Working with the Head Chef to ensure all members of staff have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Ensuring that all food waste during preparation and service is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that all food being served is consistent and follows our client’s brand standards
If this sounds like a prefect opportunity for you please get in touch by sending your up to date CV today.
Contact: Conrad Brunton
Job ID: 87713383