Salary: £25,000 – 26,000
Tonic are searching for an Assistant Bar Manager to work within a vibrant and exciting venue in the heart of Bristol. Our client is looking for a driven individual, who lives and breathes hospitality, a really passionate bar manager, who has experience within quality fast-paced, high volume wet-led venues.
What’s in it for the successful Assistant Bar manager?
· Highly competitive Salary – £25,000 – 26,000 per annum plus shared tips
· To work under a dedicated and experienced General Manager who will ensure your career continues to grow and develop
What are we looking for in the perfect Assistant Bar Manager?
· Experience within high-volume, fast-paced wet-led venues is essential
· An individual who is looking for a ‘career move’ not ‘a new job’
· A natural passion for ‘next level’ hospitality and drinks – detailed knowledge of Cocktails, Craft Beer & Wine is essential
· A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
· A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team, their guests, and their General Manager
|Job Category||Front of House|