Salary: £28,000 plus bonus
Tonic are looking for an Assistant General Manager for our client’s busy, wet-led, late-night venue. This place does a seriously high volume of sales and plays the music the same way! You will be an experienced Manager already or at least held a supervisory role for 3 years in a similar venue. We want candidates with energy, enthusiasm, a passion for great service, and a winning smile. Our client’s business operates in the experiential leisure market.
What’s in it for the successful Assistant General Manager?
- A competitive salary, up to £28k plus bonus (10% paid quarterly)
- Meals on duty
- Contributory pension
- You will join a growing business that is stable and has an excellent financial position
- You will work in one of the most fun, lively venues in Glasgow
What qualities does our client want to see in their Assistant General Managers?
- Experience at Manager level or at least held a supervisory role within a high volume wet-let site for 3 years
- You will have managed a large team of at least 10 people
- Adept at managing and understanding financial data
- You have drive and ambition
- You know how to bring out the best in your team and lead them to success
- You are a natural people person who understands ‘true hospitality’
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ)
|Job Category||Front of House|