Salary: £25,000 – 28,000
Tonic are searching for an Assistant Manager to work within an exciting venue in the heart of Birmingham’s food and drink scene. Our client is looking for a highly driven individual that lives and breathes hospitality, who has strong experience in wet-led venues.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
- You’ll be working alongside a team of professionals with an experienced General Manager on site
- One of the most exciting venues in Birmingham, set to be extremely popular
- A first-class employer at the forefront of the hospitality scene
- Management experience within high-volume, wet-led venues is essential
- It is key that the Assistant Manager has managed or supervised teams within wet-led venues
- Clear stable progression must be shown throughout your CV
- A team player who creates strong working relationships is vital to this role
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|