Salary: Up to £28,000 plus service charge
Tonic are searching for an Assistant Manager to work within an intimate but, high-quality, food and beverage focussed operation in Kent. Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager to provide exceptional hospitality to their guests, exceeding each and every customer’s expectations. The restaurant at this property focuses on using local suppliers, along with produce from their kitchen garden to bring together flavours from the region.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- A share of tips/service charge
- Accommodation can be provided if needed at a reasonable cost
- The opportunity to learn and develop your management skills under an experienced senior team
- Christmas off – this operation closes for the festive period
What we are looking for in the right Assistant Manager…
- Supervisory or management experience within fine dining restaurants or 4/5 star hotels
- A passion for food and beverage, with a desire to learn and develop your understanding
- WSET Level 2 or an equivalent wine qualification
- A person who leads from the front and inspires their team to go the extra mile
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|