Location: West Sussex
Salary: £25,000 plus tips and bonus
Tonic are searching for an Assistant Manager to work within a beautiful Gastro Pub operation in West Sussex. Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager with bar/beverage management experience that can also provide support to the senior management team in the restaurant. This property delivers first-class hospitality to its guests, with a restaurant that showcases local suppliers and a small number of bedrooms on site.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- A share of tips and bonus is available with this role
- The opportunity to learn and develop your management skills under an experienced senior team
- An established gastro pub with rooms with real optimism and desire to drive the operation
What we are looking for in the right Assistant Manager…
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience within good quality restaurants, gastropubs or hotels
- A passion for ales, wines and spirits with knowledge of managing a bar is essential for this position
- WSET Level 2 or an equivalent wine qualification is desirable
- A person who leads from the front and inspires their team to go the extra mile
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|