Salary: £24,000-27,000 (including £4,000 TRONC)
Tonic are searching for an Assistant Manager for our client’s fine dining restaurant in outskirts of Lichfield. This is a highly acclaimed restaurant, serving excellent local produce within a relaxed and friendly environment.
Please only apply for this role if you have worked in a fine-dining restaurant previously.
What’s in it for you?
- £24,000-27,000 (includes £4,000 TRONC)
- Live-in accommodation available
- Two days off together
- Meals provided on duty
This an excellent opportunity to be part of a business that is pushing hard for further accolades. As Assistant Manager you will be working closely with the General Manager to mentor, train and develop the team. You will lead, offer support through service and coach.
- You will be guest focussed
- You will be capable of delivering engaging training to staff
- You must have worked in a fine-dining environment previously
- You will have excellent food knowledge
- You will preferably have WSET level 2 (or equivalent)
- You will be relaxed, warm and approachable
- You must have your own transport
|Job Category||Front of House|