Salary: £25,000 plus tips
Tonic are currently searching for a dedicated and ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager for our client’s first-class restaurant operation currently operating at 3/4 rosette level. The business is independently owned and is an established world-class property.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will understand exceptional service and how to influence your team to deliver a personable and memorable experience. The ideal candidate for this role with be a passionate hospitality professional that exudes their love for the industry and has a real flair for delivering great service.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain a role within an exceptional property with a renown first-class team.
It is essential that you have your own transport, our client’s business is in a remote location, which is not served by public transport.
Assistant Restaurant Manager’s package includes:
- £25,000 salary
- Shared tips
- Meals on duty
The Assistant Restaurant Manager role involves:
- Day-to-day operations of all FOH aspect of the business
- Managing service – experience working with a la carte and tasting menu is highly desirable
- Management of the entire FOH team
- Implementing and ensuring all FOH SOP’s are carried out
- Continually improving and maintaining high-quality customer service
|Job Category||Front of House|