Salary: £35,000 plus an achievable OTE of £70,000
Tonic are searching for an Assistant Sales Manager to join a leading UK holiday park operator. Our client is looking to strengthen their sales team at this high-quality holiday resort. You will be responsible for selling long term holiday homes and assist in providing guidance to the onsite sales team.
What’s in it for the successful Assistant Sales Manager?
- Highly competitive salary with an OTE of £70k+
- You will be joining one of the UK’s premier holiday resort operators
- Great internal growth opportunities
What are we looking for in the perfect Assistant Sales Manager
- Experience within a holiday park sales
- A confident and vibrant personality
- A leader that has an infectious enthusiasm
To find out more and to register your CV with Tonic, please apply immediately. You can expect to hear from one of our team within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to those that are unsuccessful. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have overlooked your credentials please feel free to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Sales Manager|