Salary: £25,000-28,000 plus tips
Tonic are searching for a Bar Manager to work within a vibrant and exciting venue in the heart of Worcester. Our client is looking for a highly driven individual, who lives and breathes hospitality, a really great bar manager, who has experience within quality fast-paced, high volume wet-led venues.
What’s in it for the successful bar manager?
· Highly competitive Salary – £25,000 – 28,000 per annum plus shared tips / tronc
· To work under a dedicated and experienced General Manager who will ensure your career continues to grow and develop
· You will join one of the most exciting F&B businesses in the Midlands, they have huge plans for growth and need to build a team to help to get them there
· Pension, continuous professional development, staff food, team away days and everything you get everywhere else is standard here
What are we looking for in the perfect Bar Manager?
· Experience within high-volume, fast-paced wet-led venues is essential (min £40k net per. week)
· An individual who is looking for a ‘career move’ not ‘a new job’
· A natural passion for ‘next level’ hospitality and drinks – detailed knowledge of Cocktails, Craft Beer & Wine is essential
· A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
· A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team, their guests, and their General Manager
|Job Category||Front of House|