Salary: £25,000-28,000 plus tronc
Tonic are searching for a Bar Manager to work within a vibrant and exciting venue in the heart of Worcester. Our client is looking for a highly driven individual, who lives and breathes hospitality, a really great bar manager, who has experience within quality fast-paced, high volume wet-led venues.
What’s in it for the successful bar manager?
· Salary – £25,000 – 28,000 per annum plus shared tips / tronc
· To work under a dedicated and experienced General Manager who will ensure your career continues to grow and develop
· You will join one of the most exciting F&B businesses in the Midlands, they have huge plans for growth and need to build a team to help to get them there
· Pension, continuous professional development, staff food, team away days and everything you get everywhere else is standard here
What are we looking for in the perfect Bar Manager?
· Experience within high-volume, fast-paced wet-led venues is essential (min £40k net per. week)
· An individual who is looking for a ‘career move’ not ‘a new job’
· A natural passion for ‘next level’ hospitality and drinks – a detailed knowledge of Cocktails, Craft Beer & Wine is essential
· A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
· A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team, their guests, and their General Manager
To find out more and to register your CV with Tonic, please apply immediately. You can expect to hear from one of our team within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to those that are unsuccessful. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have overlooked your credentials please feel free to contact us
|Job Category||Front of House|