Tonic are searching for a Butchery Manager for one of our client’s fast-paced restaurant and retail food business just outside of Worcester. In this role, you will be maintaining old butchery traditions whilst focussing on new product development and current trends. With this, you will be developing new flavour combinations and overseeing the overall production.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be working for an award-winning company with an outstanding reputation
- Salary of £26,000 per annum with annual bonus scheme
- Sensible hours with no late nights with a maximum of 45 hours per week
- Pension scheme, Private healthcare
- An opportunity to learn, develop and progress your career
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- An individual with great butchery skills and a keen eye for commercial/retail products
- Capable of managing and leading the butchery team on site
- Someone to create inspiring, innovative, seasonally changing displays
- Overall management experience including Rotas, stock takes, H&S, and all trade standards legislation
- You will be able to maximise opportunities for merchandising, production, and supply of products