Tonic are searching for a Catering Manager at one of our client’s busy, casual dining restaurants in Hertfordshire. The client is looking for a well-presented individual that can build strong relationships with both their team and the customers. This company has a great culture, offers excellent work-life balance, and has big plans for the future.
Why should you join this company?
· Straight shifts, no late nights, and alternate weekends offer great work-life balance
· A very competitive salary, group discounts, and enhanced pension
· Parking available on site
· A stable company, with future plans and a great company culture
What we are looking for…
· Previous experience within fast-paced restaurant environments
· Experience with staff rotas, stock control and hitting sales targets
· A true team leader who enjoys training, developing and motivating their team
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Level 3 Food Hygiene qualification