Salary: £23,000-25,000 plus Tronc
Tonic are excited to be working with an exceptional restaurant based in Birmingham. We are searching for a Chef de Partie (CDP) to join and work with a team of passionate hospitality professionals. If you are a career-driven chef who is looking to learn, develop and progress then get in touch!
What’s in it for you?
- Chef de Partie (CDP) salary offered is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your career
- Working with the finest ingredients to create and deliver food of the highest standard
- You’ll be working in one of the most exciting kitchens in the City
Desirable qualities in Chef de Partie applicants at this level will include;
- 1 or more year’s experience in a professional kitchen at Michelin level
- NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Good knowledge of health and safety and food safety legislation
- Drive, ambition, and commitment to your career
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|