Tonic are searching for a Chef de Partie to join our client’s well-established, independently owned restaurant in Cambridge. The food style is refined but uncomplicated, with a big focus on seasonal ingredients. This fine-dining restaurant is pushing hard for further accolades so the ideal candidate will have experience running a section to at least two-Rosette level.
Why should you join our client’s business?
- Salary of up to £26K (including TRONC)
- Two and a half days off every week
- 35 holiday days per annum
- Staff meals on duty
- The head chef at this restaurant is excellent and relishes developing their team, this will be a great move for any chef’s career – whether you are at commis or CDP level or above
- 3 or more year’s experience in a professional kitchen or an NVQ or equivalent qualifications
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity in this business will get there the quickest
- 2 Rosette / Michelin experience is desirable
|Job Category||Back of House|