Salary: Circa £25,000
Looking for a complete change of scene?
Tonic are searching for a Chef de Partie for our client’s stunning hotel restaurant in the picturesque Cotwolds. As Chef de Partie you will be part of a big team in a busy, multi-faceted business and learning from high-calibre Chefs. The food is British-fine dining.
If you are a strong Commis or are already a CdP that’s looking for a complete change of scene then this could be the role for you.
Package for the Chef de Partie role:
·Salary circa £25,000 plus tips (about £360 a month)
·Exceptional live-in (all domestic bills covered)
The ideal candidate should have:
- Have a stable work history, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- You will have worked to a minimum of 2 Rosettes but ideally to 1* Michelin (3 Rosette level)
- Are passionate about food, service and hospitality. You simply won’t fit in here otherwise
- Are team focused and driven to be the best they can be. You understand that you will have to work hard, but you will be rewarded by being part of a close-knit team who work for each other
- Have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen and communicate clearly at all times
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. We offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Like this sound of this role? Apply now with your updated CV. Successful candidates can expect to hear from a Tonic consultant within 3 working days.
|Job Category||Back of House|