Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 (includes Tronc)
Tonic are excited to be working with a Michelin starred restaurant based in Worcestershire. We are currently searching for a Chef de Partie to join and work within a passionate, hospitality professionals team at the top of their game. You will be joining a kitchen team that is striving to be the best, working with the finest ingredients, creating and serving exceptional plates of food.
What’s in it for you?
- Chef de Partie (CDP) salary package of £25,000 – £30,000 per annum (inc. tronc)
- Top-quality staff accommodation is provided at this venue at a reasonable cost
- A working pattern of 4 days on and 3 days off
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your career under an established kitchen team
- Working with the finest ingredients to create and deliver food of the highest standard
Desirable qualities in Chef de Partie applicants at this level will include;
- 2 or more year’s experience working and training in a Michelin star kitchen
- Clear and stable progression, with loyalty shown to each of your previous employers
- NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- You must have drive, ambition, and commitment to your career
- A full UK Driving license and car is essential for this role
|Job Category||Back of House|