Tonic are searching for a Chef Manager for one of our client’s prestigious B&I contracts in Central London, this is a high-quality contract, offering exceptional food for both staff dining and hospitality. The ideal Chef Manager must have experience in a customer/client-facing role with a true passion for sourcing local ingredients, creating menus and sustainability.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- To work within a prestigious contract in the heart of London
- You will be working for an award-winning company with contracts and sites nationwide
- Put your mark on a developing and growing business
- You’ll have the autonomy to choose and use suppliers of your choice – why not pop down to Borough market?
- The contract in question has a healthy budget, with no limits to the menus and food offerings you can create
Essential qualities for Chef Manager applicants to be considered:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within fine dining restaurants, hotels or gastropubs
- Chef Manager experience within high-end B&I contracts
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A real team leader, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
|Job Category||Back of House|