Salary: £25,000 plus bonus
Tonic are searching for a Conference and Events Manager to oversee the busy event operations within our client’s beautiful hotel.
Leading the conference and events team the ideal candidate will have a background in managing a busy events diary and will have experience overseeing weddings.
This is very much a hands-on management role where you will set the example to the team around you and be able to provide personable and warm service to a diverse range of clients.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- A great time to be joining an evolving and growing business
- An opportunity to cement a role within a renowned high-quality events focused hotel
- The team are extremely passionate about their customer experience
- Opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals with a strong team and work ethic
Essential qualities for C&E Manager applicants to be considered –
- Min 2 years experience in a conference and events
- A passion for delivering exceptional service
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|