Tonic are searching for a Deputy General Manager to work within a vibrant and exciting venue in the heart of Birmingham’s food and drink scene. Our client is looking for a highly driven individual that lives and breathes hospitality, that has strong experience within wet-led venues.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary – £30,000 per annum plus a bonus of up to 30%
- To work alongside a dedicated and experienced General Manager to grow and develop the business
- An opportunity to join one of the most exciting venues in Birmingham, set to be extremely popular with food and drink lovers
- To join one of the most creative and innovative employers looking to push the hospitality boundaries
What we are looking for in the right Deputy General Manager…
- Management experience within high-volume, multi-outlet venues
- It is key that the Deputy General Manager has managed teams within wet-led venues
- a loyal and trustworthy individual who has shown clear stable progression throughout their career
- A team player who creates strong working relationships is vital to this role
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|