Salary: £30,000 plus tips and bonus of up to £5,000
My client is looking for a new Deputy General Manager to join their beautiful destination country pub in Warwickshire, this is a great opportunity for someone to move into a senior management role, working as part of a team which will feel more like family. Be part of this wonderful company, who are well known for their relaxed culture and nurturing from within. They love to progress their staff internally.
- A generous salary of up to £30,000 per year depending on experience
- Tips and Bonus on top of uptown £5,000 per year in total.
- Company discounts and benefits
- Great, industry recognised training
- An Experienced Hospitality Professional, ideally from a Pub or Casual dining background
- A great communicator – with a naturally warm personality
- Experienced in leading a team and motivating your staff to deliver the best customer service, even if under pressure
- Capable of managing staffing Rotas, recruitment and managing the whole business in the absence of the General Manager
- Passionate about quality fresh food and drinks, an interest in British cuisine would be ideal
- It is essential that you drive and have your own vehicle
- Quality focused, you care about every detail and you can effectively communicate your vision to others
|Job Category||Front of House|