Tonic are searching for an Executive Head Chef to lead the food operation at our client’s beautiful hotel. Having undergone a multi-million-pound investment over lockdown our client is looking to freshen up and modernise the food operation. This role offers an opportunity for full menu autonomy and our client would like the Executive Chef to liaise and develop relationships with local suppliers to offer a fresh, local and season menu.
As well as a 100 cover restaurant the property also has a busy calendar of events so the ideal candidate will also need to possess experience of banqueting for around 300 guests.
The ideal Executive Head Chef candidate will have a natural passion for food and a real creative flair.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- A great time to be joining an evolving and growing business
- An opportunity to express you personally and food style
- The team are extremely passionate about their customer experience
- Opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals with a strong team & work ethic
Essential qualities for Head Chef applicants to be considered –
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Full UK driving license
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients & food trends
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|