Tonic are searching for a Group Executive Chef to oversee all six sites of our client’s fast-paced restaurant business. This role is based in Manchester however, you will be overseeing all their operations across the UK.
The food is modern, distinctive with a focus on fusing modern and time-honoured traditional cooking.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Salary package of £65,000
- A growing company so opportunities for personal development
- Access to employee health and support scheme
- You must have experience in quality led fast-paced restaurants
- Your CV must demonstrate loyalty to previous employers
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- Exceptional understanding of GP and P&L
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients and food trends
|Job Category||Executive Chef|