Salary: £50,000 plus company benefits
Tonic are searching for an Executive Head Chef for one of our fantastic clients in Worcestershire. This business is built around strong meetings and events with a fine-dining offering alongside. The client requires an experienced individual to share their vision for innovation and development. The ideal Executive Head Chef candidate will have a natural passion for food and experience at 2 rosette level.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- A great time to be joining an evolving and growing business
- A company that truly believes in exceptional food and service standards
- The team are extremely passionate about their customer experience
- Opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals with a strong team & work ethic
- Competitive salary (6 monthly reviews), pension, meals on duty
Essential qualities for Head Chef applicants to be considered –
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Full UK Driving License & access to their own vehicle
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients & food trends
- Ideally experienced at cooking to a 2 rosette standard
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|