Tonic are searching for a designate Food & Beverage Manager to work within an exciting multi-outlet leisure-focused venue in Lincolnshire. Our client is looking for an extremely personable management professional to join and help develop the F&B team in preparation for the busy year ahead.
What’s in it for the successful F&B Manager?
· Highly competitive Salary – £28,000 – 30,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
· To work for an exciting and developing group who are really forward-thinking and continuously investing in their product
· You will be supported with personal career growth
· Pension, continuous professional development, staff food, team away days and everything you get everywhere else is standard here
What are we looking for in the perfect F&B Manager?
· Experience within a diverse hospitality-focused operation
· An individual who is looking for a ‘career move’ not ‘a new job’
· A natural passion for people
· A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
· A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team, their guests, and their General Manager
|Job Category||Front of House|