Tonic are searching for a General Manager of true quality to lead the team at our client’s prestigious restaurant business in Chester. The venue will be busy… really busy. To be even considered within this process General Manager candidates must have previous experience managing a large venue and a FOH management team that has a weekly T/O greater than £50k.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary £55-65k depending on experience
- Great company culture
- Full autonomy to run the business
- Financially stable group backing
- Pension & meals on duty
What we are looking for in you…
- A person who is the life and soul of the party, who lives and breathes hospitality
- Full-service, High volume bar and restaurant experience
- A person who leads from the front and inspires their team
- Someone who understands how to drive sales and control the bottom line
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Front of House|