Salary: £38,000 plus bonus
Tonic are looking for a General Manager for our client’s busy, wet-led, late-night venue. This place does a seriously high volume of sales and plays the music the same way! You will be an experienced General Manager already or an Assistant General Manager from another similar venue. We want candidates with energy, enthusiasm, a passion for great service, and a winning smile. Our client’s business operates in the experiential leisure market.
What’s in it for the successful General Manager?
- A competitive salary, up to £38k plus bonus
- Meals on duty
- Contributory pension
- You will join a growing business that is stable and has an excellent financial position
- You will work in one of the most fun, lively venues in Liverpool
What qualities does our client want to see in their General Managers?
- Experience at General Manager level or at least held an Assistant / Deputy General manager role within a high volume wet-let site for 3 years
- You will have managed a large team of at least 30 people
- Adept at managing and understanding financial data
- You have drive and ambition
- You know how to bring out the best in your team and lead them to success
- You are a natural people person who understands ‘true hospitality’
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ)
|Job Category||Front of House|