Tonic are searching for a General Manager to lead the team at our client’s busy restaurant operation. This role requires a front-facing General Manager that can train and motivate the team, drive food and beverage and engage with customers. In return, the successful candidate will be offered a work-life balance with no late nights, a generous salary package, and excellent company benefits detailed below. This company is thriving and needs someone to join the family and maintain its brilliant reputation in the Cambridgeshire region.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £45,000 per annum – this client is looking for the very best
- Joining a great company culture, with the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- You’ll have full autonomy to run the business, looking at team structure, F&B offering, and future projects
- You’ll join a financially stable group with plans for development and growth
- Excellent benefits including fuel allowance, BUPA healthcare, and peoples pension
What we are looking for in you…
- A proven General Manager who enjoys being front line, customer-facing that lives and breathes hospitality
- Full-service restaurant experience in fast-paced operations, with up to 300 covers per day
- Someone who would manage the business as their own, supporting and developing a team of up to 25
- A General Manager who can build strong relationships with both customers and their team
|Job Category||Front of House|