Salary: £55,000 – 65,000 plus bonus
Tonic are searching for an accomplished General Manager to lead the team at our client’s prestigious restaurant in Birmingham. This busy restaurant and bar have a fantastic reputation with very high standards that the General Manager will uphold with support from the team. To be considered within this process, candidates must have previous experience managing a large venue and FOH management team.
What’s in it for you?
- A very competitive salary depending on experience – this client is looking for the very best
- Great company culture, with the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Full autonomy to run the business
- A financially stable group with sites across the UK
- Pension, meals on duty with other company benefits
What we are looking for in you…
- A proven General Manager who enjoys being front line, customer-facing and truly lives and breathes hospitality
- Full-service restaurant and high-volume bar experience is highly desirable
- Someone who would manage the business as their own, supporting and developing the team
- An individual who understands how to drive sales and control the bottom line
|Job Category||Front of House|