Tonic are looking for a General Manager for a City Centre fine dining restaurant. Offering a salary of up to £50,000 per year (plus benefits) and the chance to make your mark in this new and exciting concept.
This is a great opportunity to really develop a beautiful business and be part of a growing company, working alongside an excellent Head Chef and with a brilliant work-life balance of 2.5 days off each week.
You will not need to manage any stock checks or profit margins, your role will be to purely focus on the customer journey and the staff skill level.
The business currently offers a formal fine dining experience as well as a more casual terrace and bar as well as private dining space and with space for over 200 guests at any one time.
Who are you?
- A hospitality professional from an independent background
- Experienced in 2/3 Rosettes, Michelin Star styled restaurants
- Passionate about customer service and able to deliver a personalised service in a busy environment
- Knowledgable on wines and drinks service
- Capable of leading a team, providing support, training and guidance
- On top of current dining trends and able to deliver a modern quality service
- Practical and able to use common sense to iron out day to day issues
Does this sound like your ideal next step? Then apply with an updated CV now. Successful candidates can expect to hear from a consultant within 3 working days.
|Job Category||Front of House|