Salary: £55,000 plus bonus
Tonic are searching for an accomplished General Manager to lead the food and beverage teams at our client’s prestigious luxury hotel in Birmingham. This busy restaurant and separate bar have a fantastic reputation with very high standards that the General Manager will uphold, with support from their teams. To be considered within this process, candidates must have previous experience managing a large venue, FOH management team and ideally will have some background in hotels.
What’s in it for you?
- A very competitive salary depending on experience – this client is looking for the very best
- Great company culture, with the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- A financially stable group with sites across the UK
- Pension, meals on duty with other company benefits
- A proven General Manager who enjoys being front line and customer-facing that truly lives and breathes hospitality
- Full-service restaurant and high-volume, quality led bar experience is essential
- Full P&L management
- Someone who is a natural people person, who is able to build rapport at all levels
- Someone who will manage the business as their own, supporting and developing the team
- An individual who understands how to drive sales and control the bottom line
|Job Category||Front of House|