Salary: £35,000-45,000 plus bonus
Tonic are searching for a General Manager to work within a vibrant and exciting venue in the heart of Worcester. Our client is looking for a highly driven individual, who lives and breathes hospitality, a general manager of excellence, who has experience within quality fast-paced, high volume F&B venues.
What’s in it for the successful general manager?
· Highly competitive Salary – £35,000-45,000 per annum plus a bonus of up to 10%
· To work under a dedicated and experienced Operations Manager who will ensure your career continues to grow and develop
· You will join one of the most exciting F&B businesses in the Midlands, they have huge plans for growth and need to build a team to help to get them there
· You will have ‘a voice at the table’ – the directors of this business are very forward-thinking; they want to bring in the best talent and use them wisely – this is a career move, not just another job
· Pension, continuous professional development, staff food, team away days and everything you get everywhere else is standard here
What are we looking for in the perfect General Manager?
· Experience within high-volume, fast-paced venues is essential (min £50k net per. week)
· An individual who is looking for a ‘career move’ not ‘a new job’
· A natural passion for ‘next level’ hospitality, food and beverages
· A loyal and trustworthy person, who has shown stable progression throughout their career
· A team player who creates meaningful working relationships with their team, their guests, and the board of directors
To find out more and to register your CV with Tonic, please apply immediately. You can expect to hear from one of our team within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to those that are unsuccessful. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have overlooked your credentials please feel free to contact us
|Job Category||Front of House|