Tonic are currently searching for a driven and ambitious General Manager to help progress our client’s newly opening business in Birmingham City Centre. The business will trade 7 days a week and will offer a fresh, seasonal menu (breakfast, lunch & dinner), premium beverages and excellent coffee. The business is independently owned and is backed by strong internal investment.
As General Manager you will understand ‘great service’ and how to motivate your team to deliver the best, each and every day. You will be passionate about all things ‘hospitality’, you will live and breath it and that passion will be transferred to your team. You will be standards driven and you will understand ‘the details’, you will be creative and full of energy so that your team are motivated and ready to deliver.
General manager’s package includes:
- £32,000 – 36,000 salary
- Bonus scheme plus tips
- Parking on site
The General Manager role involves:
- Day to Day Operations of the business – you will have autonomy here
- Management of the entire FOH team
- Recruiting, Training and development of your FOH & BOH staff and junior managers
- Full P&L Accountability
- Accountability of weekly and monthly Stock takes
- Local Marketing & Social media
- Overseeing the kitchen – making sure standards are adhered to & all due diligence completed
- Continually Improving and maintaining high quality Customer Service
If you are interested to find out more and be considered for this exciting role, please apply now and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days.
|Job Category||Front of House|