Salary: £80,000-90,000 per annum plus bonus
Tonic are searching for a Group Director of Sales to work across an exciting hotel group that has significant growth plans in the pipeline. Our client operates a portfolio of hotels across the UK. You will be responsible for defining and implementing sales strategy across the bedroom and M&E stock throughout the group whilst being responsible for the development and guidance of the existing sales team.
What’s in it for the successful Group Director of Sales?
- Highly competitive salary with additional company benefits
- You will be joining one of the most exciting hotel groups in the UK
- An opportunity to work across multiple brands and to grow a portfolio further
What are we looking for in the perfect Group Director of Sales?
- Experience within a group director of sales/sales director role
- Ideally experience of working with branded hotel collections
- A leader that has an infectious enthusiasm
To find out more and to register your CV with Tonic, please apply immediately. You can expect to hear from one of our team within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to those that are unsuccessful. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have overlooked your credentials please feel free to contact us – email@example.com
|Job Category||Sales Manager|