Tonic are searching for a Group Executive Chef to oversee the brigades in all four sites of our client’s fast-paced restaurant & retail food business. This role will mainly be based just outside of Worcester however, you will be overseeing sites in Cheltenham, Stratford and the Wyre Forest. The owners of the business are looking for a Group Executive Chef who wants to push the standards, drive sales and use their experience to improve all areas of the business – increasing profitability across the estate.
What’s in it for the successful Group Executive Chef?
- Salary package of £40,000-45,000
- Mainly daytime hours – great work-life balance
- Join a growing company, offering long-term opportunities for career development
- Pension, KPI based bonus & benefits
- Autonomy within your role, working alongside the board to execute their vision
- The chance to develop the overall food offering of an already successful business
What are we looking for from you…
- You must have experience in quality, fresh food, fast-paced restaurants, cooking to volume
- Your CV must demonstrate loyalty to previous employers
- Full UK Driving License
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates must see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- Exceptional understanding of GP%, P&L management and bottom-line control
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients & food trends
- Ideally, you will have a passion for or have previously worked with a kitchen garden
To find out more and to be considered, please apply now with an updated CV expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful.
Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|