Salary: £40,000 plus bonus
Tonic are recruiting a Head Chef for one of our client’s beautifully located Gastro Pubs on the coast of England. This Gastro Pub set on the coast of Hampshire is a brilliantly, busy place so experience within a high volume, fresh food kitchens is essential. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food, with experience of managing and motivating their team.
Why should you join our Client’s business as Head chef?
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus bonus
- This company is a forward-thinking business who treat each of their employees as family
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service of the highest level
- Joining a financially stable company, with growth plans for the future
- Fantastic perks and company benefits
Essential qualities for Head Chef applicants to be considered:
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen ideally at rosette level
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A real team leader, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them