Salary: £24,000-£25,000 plus bonus
Tonic are searching for a next-level Head Chef to join the family at our client’s high-energy, fast-paced, fresh-food business. This is an opportunity to be Head Chef in one of Birmingham’s most-loved restaurants offering great vibes, truly delicious food and top-hospitality.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £24-£25K (plus bonus)
- Great work/life balance (45-50 hour working week)
- Fun working environment
- The opportunity to lead a kitchen team who are eager to learn and grow whilst developing the skills you need to be the best
- Be part of a close family where we treat with you care and respect
- The knowledge of how to run an incredible hospitality business
Desirable skills and experience:
- As Head Chef you will have high-energy, enthusiasm and stamina
- NVQ or similar qualification
- A hands-on approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good understanding of fresh, seasonal produce and current food trends is essential
- You will be eager and driven
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply now with an up to date C.V. Expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within three working days.
|Job Category||Back of House|