Tonic are currently searching for a Head Chef who will lead their client’s brigade in all areas of kitchen management for a restaurant operation in central Birmingham. The successful candidate will be managing the kitchen team and the day-to-day back of house operations on-site, alongside their senior Sous Chef and General Manager.
Package and benefits for the Head Chef:
- Starting salary circa £32-36k, negotiable based on experience
- Bonus structure and tips
- Full responsibility for all areas of the kitchen management
- Realistic, achievable working hours
- Experience in great quality kitchens, influenced by global cuisine (ideally min. 1 star Michelin/ 3 rosette)
- A natural passion for everything to do with food
- An in-depth knowledge of current and emerging food trends
- Demonstrable culinary success (ideally up to 3 Rosette level)
- An ability to manage, develop and motivate a team, inspiring commitment, hard work, and loyalty
- Experience in managing the financial aspects of the kitchen including staffing costs and stock control
- A long-term commitment to the business
- Excellent references and longevity in previous roles
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|