This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head Chef to really make their mark at this city-centre located new opening in Birmingham. This bar and restaurant will open 5 days a week serving fresh food in a casual, modern setting.
- A very competitive salary of up to £38,000 per year
- 2% Share of profits
- The opportunity to make a mark for yourself and have autonomy over a brand new menu and concept
- Great work-life balance, with every Sunday and Monday off
- The opportunity to be part of a new and exciting opening in Birmingham
- Staff discounts, benefits, training and support
- An experienced Head Chef from a fresh food background, ideally with a range of skills covering a variety of cuisines
- Interested and knowledgeable about current food trends, especially street food trends
- A confident and positive leader, capable of teaching, motivating and inspiring a team beneath you to follow YOUR recipes
- A chef who can think on the spot and be inventive even with the simplest of ingredients
- Experienced in recruitment and creating recipe spec sheets for your team to ensure consistency every time
- Proven experience of gaining, maintaining or improving Environmental Health scores and a clear understanding of what it takes to achieve 5 stars
Interested? Apply now with an updated CV. Successful candidates can expect to hear from a consultant within 3 working days.
|Job Category||Back of House|