Salary: £32,000 to £36,000 per annum plus pension, and meals on duty
Tonic are searching for a Head Chef for our client’s superb food lead event business, whose head office is in the heart of Worcestershire. This business is built on sourcing, preparing and serving the finest ingredients with style and passion. Our client requires an individual to share their vision for innovation and development. The ideal Head Chef candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food and experience in catering for small and large events. Candidates who have not worked in events will also be considered if they have cooked to a 2 Rosette level or above.
Why should you join our client’s business?
- £32,000-36,000 per annum
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will be room for both personal and professional development
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service to the highest standards
- Opportunity to join a family of like-minded individuals with a strong team and work ethic
- Competitive salary (6 monthly reviews), pension, meals on duty
Essential qualities for Head Chef applicants to be considered –
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Full UK Driving License and access to their own vehicle
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- Expert knowledge and passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours and food design.
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications, unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|