Tonic are searching for a Head Chef to oversee the kitchen of our client’s fast-paced restaurant business. This role is based in Edinburgh and will be demanding due to the volume of sales and quality of the food. The food is distinctive with a focus on fusing modern and time-honoured traditional Asian cooking.
What’s in it for the successful head chef?
- Salary package of £45,000-50,000
- Guaranteed TRONC / Service charge – £7000/annum
- A growing company so opportunities for personal development
- Access to employee health and support scheme
What are we looking for from the successful head chef?
- You must have experience in quality led (fresh food) fast-paced restaurants
- Your CV must demonstrate loyalty to previous employers
- Min 3 years’ experience in a professional fresh food kitchen and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Expert knowledge of Health and Safety, and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity working in this business
- Exceptional understanding of GP and P&L
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients & food trends