Tonic are recruiting a Head Chef for one of our client’s beautifully located Gastro Pubs in Hampshire. This Gastro Pub is set in a great location and very popular with locals and passing trade. As Head Chef you will be leading and developing the team on-site to deliver on the existing reputation for food and service, with autonomy to introduce new ideas and dishes to the menu.
Why should you join our Client’s business as Head chef?
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus bonus
- This company is a forward-thinking business who treat each of their employees as family
- The team are truly passionate about delivering food and service of the highest level
- Joining a financially stable company, with growth plans for the future
- Fantastic perks and company benefits
Essential qualities for Head Chef applicants to be considered:
- Min 3 years experience as Head Chef in a professional fresh food kitchen
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A real team leader, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them