Location: Central London
Tonic are searching for a Head Chef for our client’s prestigious B&I contracts in Central London. This is a high-volume, high-quality site, with a focus on serving exceptional food for both retail and hospitality. The ideal Head Chef candidate must have a true passion for ingredients, food concepts, and innovation, and be capable of servicing both staff dining and corporate hospitality.
Why should you join our Client’s business?
- An opportunity to work with a talented and creative team, who aim for the highest standards
- Working within a prestigious contract in the heart of London
- You will be working for one of the most established contract caterers in the City
- Working alongside the Executive Chef to create innovative menus for both staff dining and hospitality
Essential qualities for Head Chef applicants to be considered:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within a high-quality B&I contract at Head Chef level
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A real team leader, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
|Job Category||Back of House|