Tonic are recruiting for a Head Chef or experienced Sous Chef who’s ready to step up, for one of our client’s restaurants in Southend-On-Sea. This is a busy place, so experience within a high volume, fresh food kitchen is essential.
Why should you join our Client’s business as Head Chef?
- Competitive salary £34,000 – 38,000
- Great work-life balance working 40 hours a week (inc. evenings and weekends)
- Pension, meals on duty and free parking
- 28 days holiday
- Joining a financially stable company, with growth plans in the future
Essential qualities for Head Chef/Sous Chef applicants to be considered:
- Min 3 years experience in a professional fresh food kitchen
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- An expert knowledge/passion for ingredients, food trends, flavours, and food design
- A real team leader, who enjoys motivating and developing others around them
|Job Category||Front of House|